Skip to content
- Compassionate and caring person.
- She accompanies expectant mothers throughout the birth.
- Able to deal with women who may feel great difficulties in the final stage of labor and continue to support them.
- Able to communicate and listen well.
- She is flexible and can adapt to the different environment, changes among the staff in the hospital.
- She has personal experience with childbirth or has assisted in a number of births.
- She is well versed in the physiology of childbirth, but does not intervene in the process, as a doula is not a medicine worker.
- She does not impose her ideas about obstetric procedures.